IMPORTANT: BY USING SPEAKAPP (DEFINED BELOW) YOU ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN PLEASE DO NOT USE SPEAKAPP.
We may unilaterally change or add to the terms of these Terms at any time. In the event of a material change, We shall notify you by email, SMS or a prominent notice on SpeakApp. You should check SpeakApp periodically and review changes to the Terms at the following URL: www.speakapp.com/terms. By continuing to use SpeakApp following such modifications, you agree to be bound by such modifications.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: THESE TERMS CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE IN SECTION 15 BELOW. EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES, AS EXPLAINED IN SECTION 15, YOU AND VOICE LABS AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN US WILL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, AND YOU AND VOICE LABS WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, Speakapp hereby grants to you, and you accept, a personal, nonexclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, limited license to access and make personal non-commercial use of SpeakApp, only according to the terms of these Terms. The license may be terminated by Speakapp at any time.
You undertake to use SpeakApp solely for personal non-commercial purposes. Except as specifically permitted herein, you agree not to (i) harass, intimidate, bully or threaten any person; (ii) sell, license (or sub-license), lease, assign, transfer, pledge, or share your account and/or any of your rights under these Terms with/to any third party; (iii) transfer, distribute, scrap, copy all or any part of SpeakApp and/or the Speakapp IPR (as defined below) and/or use SpeakApp as a service bureau; (iv) syndicate any part of SpeakApp or refer to SpeakApp by use of framing; (v) make use of SpeakApp in any jurisdiction where same are illegal or which would subject Speakapp or its affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country; (vi) use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use SpeakApp for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, including without limitation sending spam; (vii) transmit or upload any viruses, spyware or other harmful, infringing, illegal, disruptive or destructive content, messages or files; (viii) use SpeakApp in a manner that is reasonably likely to bring any person or property into disrepute, including any use in advertising or promoting illegal behavior, hostility or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnic background, sex, age, disability or sexual preference or any other subject matter that would be reasonably likely to be offensive or unflattering to any such person or proper, (ix) access SpeakApp through or use with SpeakApp any automated or unauthorized means, services or tools including without limitation any data mining, robots, or any other automated means or data gathering and extraction tools, including without limitation in order to extract for re-utilization of any parts of SpeakApp; (x) perform any act that destabilizes, interrupts or encumbers SpeakApp or its servers or use “load testers”, that enable sending more request messages to the servers of SpeakApp, in a given period of time, than a human can reasonably send in that time period by using SpeakApp; (xi) copy, modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction), make any attempt to discover the source code of SpeakApp and/or any other software available on SpeakApp or create derivative works thereof; (xii) create false personas, multiple identities, set up an account on behalf of someone other than yourself or create another account after We have already disabled your account; (xiii) attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for SpeakApp; (xiv) download or otherwise export or re-export SpeakApp or underlying information or technology (a) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. and/or Israel has embargoed goods and services; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders.
You are solely responsible for obtaining, paying for, repairing and maintaining all the equipment, software, hardware and services required for getting access to and using SpeakApp. You are solely responsible for any mobile charges when you use SpeakApp including data charges for use of SpeakApp. If you are not sure if such charges apply or what they may be, please ask your provider before using SpeakApp.
SpeakApp, including without limitation any underlying data, software, platforms, algorithms, technology, application design, any information, logos, trade-names and brands, services, texts, files, animation, images, sound, music, videos, various applications, organization, structure, specifications, Feedback (defined below), application "look and feel" and features and any enhancements, improvements and derivatives thereof and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto ("Speakapp IPR") are the property of Speakapp and/or its licensors who retain all right, title and interest in connection therewith.
No transfer or grant of any rights by Speakapp is made or is to be implied by any provision of these Terms or by any other provision contained in SpeakApp with respect to the Speakapp IPR or otherwise, except for the limited license set forth in Section 2 above.
We appreciate hearing from our users and welcome your comments regarding SpeakApp. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, please be advised, however, that if you send us ideas, suggestions, inventions, or materials regarding SpeakApp ("Feedback"), we shall: (i) own all right, title and interest in and to the Feedback without any restriction; (ii) not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality; and (iii) be entitled to unrestricted use of the Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation or credit to you or any other person.
"Intellectual Property Rights" means worldwide, whether registered or not (a) rights associated with works of authorship, designs, mask works and photography including copyrights; (b) trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, trade names, trade dress, the right to publicity and goodwill rights; (c) patents, patent applications and industrial designs; (d) trade secrets; (e) rights analogous to those set forth herein and any other proprietary rights relating to intangible property; (f) divisions, continuations, renewals, reissues and extensions of the foregoing (as applicable) now existing or hereafter filed, issued, or acquired.
Your Account & Contacts
You are solely responsible for any actions performed in SpeakApp under your credentials. Keeping your credentials safe is your sole responsibility. If you have any reasons to suspect that your credentials were discovered by any third party or that there was an unauthorized access to your account you will immediately notify Speakapp and modify your login information. The Services are intended for use by users at least eighteen (18) years old. You hereby declare that you are eighteen (18) years old or older and undertake to monitor your account to ensure that no minor under that age has access to the Services.
You may be able to invite your contacts to join you on SpeakApp. If you choose to invite one or more of your contacts, whether through SpeakApp or by using text messaging (SMS) or another communications, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all required consents and approvals by the recipients of such invitations to send them such messages, and that those recipients do not consider such messages unwanted or unsolicited. You shall have sole responsibility and liability for such messages and their content (even if Speakapp proposed a message template).
You represent and warrant to Speakapp that: (a) you have, and will have at all times, all rights, licenses and consents required for your use of SpeakApp, including without limitation in respect of the provision of and license to Your Content provided to Speakapp herein, including phone numbers of and other contacts in your mobile phone address book; (b) you and Your Use will comply with all applicable laws; (c) you are not located in or a national or resident of any of the countries or entities referred to in Section 3 (xiv) above and/or any country or entity that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties..
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF SPEAKAPP AND/OR THE VOICE LABS IPR SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. SPEAKAPP, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION VOICE LABS IPR ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, VOICE LABS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
VOICE LABS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE VOICE LABS IPR AND/OR SPEAKAPP WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT SPEAKAPP OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES SPEAKAPP AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
VOICE LABS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE VOICE LABS IPR OR SPEAKAPP (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION VOICE-TO-TEXT CONVERSION FEATURE) INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AS WELL AS INTERRACTIONS WITH ANY OTHER USERS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS NECESSARY OR ADVISABLE TO PROTECT YOU AGAINST ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS OR HAZARD THAT MAY ARISE BY VIRTUE OF YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON SPEAKAPP AND/OR ANY OF THE VOICE LABS IPR.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE MAXIMUM PERMITTED UNDER LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER WILL VOICE LABS AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUBCONTRACTS AND SUPPLIERS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER ENTITY, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY DIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOST PROFITS AND LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, BUSINESS INTERUPTION, REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR RELATE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER TO YOUR USE OF SPEAKAPP, OR RELIANCE ON ANY OF THE VOICE LABS IPR OR TO ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE TO PERFORM BY VOICE LABS. WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE FOREGOING, IF DESPITE THE FOREGOING VOICE LABS WILL BE FOUND LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE BY A COMPETENT AUTHORITY, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, VOICE LABS' AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU RECOGNIZE AND AGREE THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY AND REMEDY LIMITATIONS IN THESE TERMS ARE MATERIAL BARGAINED FOR BASIS OF THESE TERMS AND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT AND REFLECTED IN THE DECISION BY YOU TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Speakapp and anyone on its behalf, including but not limited to, all of its owners, managers, officers, affiliates, employees, licensors and suppliers harmless against any losses, expenses, costs, claims, damages (including attorneys' fees, expert fees' and other costs of litigation) arising from, incurred as a result of, or in any manner related to: (i) any use of your account and/or Your Use; (ii) any third party claim in respect of Your Use; (iii) any breach of these Terms.
In the event that you believe that any content included in SpeakApp violates your Intellectual Property Rights, right to privacy or is defamatory or otherwise illegal, inappropriate or offensive, please file a detailed notice of complaint to Speakapp in the following email: email@example.com, identifying such content and detailing the facts basis of your complaint and we will make reasonable efforts to remove the content. We will not be able to remove any content that was published outside SpeakApp. You shall remove any of Your Content you shared, posted and/or reposted outside SpeakApp upon Speakapp' first demand.
It is Speakapp' policy to respond to clear and valid notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). In addition, we may promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be "repeat infringers". If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on SpeakApp infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing Speakapp' Designated Copyright Agent at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information in writing: a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on SpeakApp are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Speakapp to locate the material; providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help Speakapp locate content quickly; information reasonably sufficient to permit Speakapp to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that pursuant to the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Please note that Speakapp may, at our discretion, send a copy of such notices to a third-party for publication. As such, your letter (with personal information removed) may be forwarded to Chilling Effects (http://www.chillingeffects.org) for publication.
Counter-Notification: If you elect to send Speakapp a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication that includes the following: a physical or electronic signature of the subscriber; identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled; a statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; the subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Speakapp may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
We may terminate these Terms and/or suspend your right to access or use any portion or all of SpeakApp and/or Speakapp IPR immediately (including without limitations the limited license set forth in Section 2 above), at our sole discretion without notice. Upon termination you shall immediately cease using SpeakApp and the following Sections shall survive: 1,3, 4, 5, 7-16.
Arbitration, Class Waiver, and Jury Waiver
(i) if any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and if such provision is determined to be invalid or unenforceable nonetheless, the provision shall be deemed to be severable from the remainder of these Terms and shall not cause the invalidity or unenforceability of the remainder of these Terms; (ii) Speakapp may, at its discretion, at any time, start charging and/or change the license fees for SpeakApp and/or any feature or content therein (the "Fees"), under any payment conditions as it deems fit. You will be charged the Fees that arise from such changes only after a notice is provided, either by email and/or a prominent notice on SpeakApp. By continuing to use SpeakApp following such modifications, you agree to be bound by such modifications; (iii) You acknowledge and agree that Speakapp has the right, at any time and for any reason, to redesign or modify the Speakapp IPR and other elements of SpeakApp or any part thereof; (iv) these Terms are the entire agreement between you and Speakapp regarding the subject matter herein and these Terms shall not be modified except by a written instrument executed by both parties; (v) Speakapp may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion. You are not entitled to assign or otherwise transfer the Terms, or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, to any third party without the prior written consent of Speakapp. Any unauthorized assignment will be void and of no force or effect; (vi) no provisions of these Terms are intended or shall be construed to confer upon or give to any person or entity other than you and Speakapp any rights, remedies or other benefits under or by reason of these Terms; (vii) Speakapp' failure to enforce any rights granted hereunder or to take action against you in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by Speakapp as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches; (viii) all waivers must be in writing. Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of these Terms on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion; (ix) ANY CAUSE OF ACTION INITIATED BY YOU AND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO SPEAKAPP MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED AND YOU SHALL BE DEEMED TO WAIVE ANY CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE IN ESPECT THEREOF.
If you have any further questions or require further clarification, please contact us by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Last updated October 3, 2017
Annex A - Third Party License Terms
Copyright (c) 2016 Alexander Grebenyuk, licensed under the MIT License (MIT).
"MIT License". Permissions is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Copyright (c) 2016, Andrew Walz. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOTLIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Copyright (c) 2014-2017 Alamofire Software Foundation (http://alamofire.org/)__, licensed under the MIT License (MIT).
MIT License (see above)
MIT License (see above)
Copyright (c) 2011 kishikawa katsumi__, licensed under the MIT License (MIT).
MIT License (see above)
Copyright (c) 2015 Dennis Weissmann__, licensed under the MIT License (MIT).
MIT License (see above)
Copyright (c) 2014-2016 Dalton Cherry. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION
1. Definitions. "License" shall mean the terms and conditions for use, reproduction, and distribution as defined by Sections 1 through 9 of this document. "Licensor" shall mean the copyright owner or entity authorized by the copyright owner that is granting the License. "Legal Entity" shall mean the union of the acting entity and all other entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with that entity. For the purposes of this definition, "control" means (i) the power, direct or indirect, to cause the direction or management of such entity, whether by contract or otherwise, or (ii) ownership of fifty percent (50%) or more of the outstanding shares, or (iii) beneficial ownership of such entity. "You" (or "Your") shall mean an individual or Legal Entity exercising permissions granted by this License. "Source" form shall mean the preferred form for making modifications, including but not limited to software source code, documentation source, and configuration files. "Object" form shall mean any form resulting from mechanical transformation or translation of a Source form, including but not limited to compiled object code, generated documentation, and conversions to other media types. "Work" shall mean the work of authorship, whether in Source or Object form, made available under the License, as indicated by a copyright notice that is included in or attached to the work (an example is provided in the Appendix below). "Derivative Works" shall mean any work, whether in Source or Object form, that is based on (or derived from) the Work and for which the editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications represent, as a whole, an original work of authorship. For the purposes of this License, Derivative Works shall not include works that remain separable from, or merely link (or bind by name) to the interfaces of, the Work and Derivative Works thereof. "Contribution" shall mean any work of authorship, including the original version of the Work and any modifications or additions to that Work or Derivative Works thereof, that is intentionally submitted to Licensor for inclusion in the Work by the copyright owner or by an individual or Legal Entity authorized to submit on behalf of the copyright owner. For the purposes of this definition, "submitted" means any form of electronic, verbal, or written communication sent to the Licensor or its representatives, including but not limited to communication on electronic mailing lists, source code control systems, and issue tracking systems that are managed by, or on behalf of, the Licensor for the purpose of discussing and improving the Work, but excluding communication that is conspicuously marked or otherwise designated in writing by the copyright owner as "Not a Contribution." "Contributor" shall mean Licensor and any individual or Legal Entity on behalf of whom a Contribution has been received by Licensor and subsequently incorporated within the Work.
2. Grant of Copyright License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and such Derivative Works in Source or Object form.
3. Grant of Patent License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable (except as stated in this section) patent license to make, have made, use, offer to sell, sell, import, and otherwise transfer the Work, where such license applies only to those patent claims licensable by such Contributor that are necessarily infringed by their Contribution(s) alone or by combination of their Contribution(s) with the Work to which such Contribution(s) was submitted. If You institute patent litigation against any entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a lawsuit) alleging that the Work or a Contribution incorporated within the Work constitutes direct or contributory patent infringement, then any patent licenses granted to You under this License for that Work shall terminate as of the date such litigation is filed.
4. Redistribution. You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided that You meet the following conditions: (a) You must give any other recipients of the Work or Derivative Works a copy of this License; and (b) You must cause any modified files to carry prominent notices stating that You changed the files; and (c) You must retain, in the Source form of any Derivative Works that You distribute, all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices from the Source form of the Work, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works; and (d) If the Work includes a "NOTICE" text file as part of its distribution, then any Derivative Works that You distribute must include a readable copy of the attribution notices contained within such NOTICE file, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works, in at least one of the following places: within a NOTICE text file distributed as part of the Derivative Works; within the Source form or documentation, if provided along with the Derivative Works; or, within a display generated by the Derivative Works, if and wherever such third-party notices normally appear. The contents of the NOTICE file are for informational purposes only and do not modify the License. You may add Your own attribution notices within Derivative Works that You distribute, alongside or as an addendum to the NOTICE text from the Work, provided that such additional attribution notices cannot be construed as modifying the License. You may add Your own copyright statement to Your modifications and may provide additional or different license terms and conditions for use, reproduction, or distribution of Your modifications, or for any such Derivative Works as a whole, provided Your use, reproduction, and distribution of the Work otherwise complies with the conditions stated in this License.
5. Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and conditions of this License, without any additional terms or conditions. Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall supersede or modify the terms of any separate license agreement you may have executed with Licensor regarding such Contributions.
6. Trademarks. This License does not grant permission to use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or product names of the Licensor, except as required for reasonable and customary use in describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of the NOTICE file.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides the Work (and each Contributor provides its Contributions) on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate and grossly negligent acts) or agreed to in writing, shall any Contributor be liable to You for damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a result of this License or out of the use or inability to use the Work (including but not limited to damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses), even if such Contributor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. Accepting Warranty or Additional Liability. While redistributing the Work or Derivative Works thereof, You may choose to offer, and charge a fee for, acceptance of support, warranty, indemnity, or other liability obligations and/or rights consistent with this License. However, in accepting such obligations, You may act only on Your own behalf and on Your sole responsibility, not on behalf of any other Contributor, and only if You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold each Contributor harmless for any liability incurred by, or claims asserted against, such Contributor by reason of your accepting any such warranty or additional liability.
Copyright (C) 2013-2017 Suyeol Jeon Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long as the name is changed.